week#5

I have a very intricate family. we all have different taste, but ill just do my mom,dad and uncle starting with my mom. my mother is the preppy kind. she hates being late, but also hates being rushed. she is kinda picky at foods, but she is really good on staying on top of a healthy food diet. my moms favorite color is pink, she drives a camry and is kinda like alfred. she does everything for me but loves me even more. I love my mother!

My father is the “King Kong” of the family. If somebody even tried to hurt me. they would be thrown into a wall by my dad is really tough, but can be very warm and funny most of the time. his favorite color is black, he drives a lexus and he is a internet wizard. my father used to play video games, but he is to old for it so e started becoming a computer genius. My dad is right up there with my mom since he is so awesommmemeee!!!!!

My uncle is probably the weirdo of the family. But that does not change on how much I love him. he smokes alot, ad everybody hates it. but he has a disease so i cant blame him. his taste in food is weird because he will put like easy cheese on chips and stuff like that. my uncle is really into rock music. So all I hear is rock music through out the house. But I still love him. Thank you!!